How long does it usually take to have a piece commissioned?
Depending on the complexity of the design, it normally takes 8 to 12 weeks from designing to completion.
What is the process like?
- Set up an appointment with us.
- The initial session is a consultation where we have the chance to be immersed in your stories, get to know you, and what you are looking for.
- With the use of additional tools designed specifically for this leg of the process, our team will diligently pursue your individual needs.
- We take some time to come up with ideas, with the best of them presented to you through our design proposals. You give us your feedback and our designers will make any necessary adjustments to the design. After making the final tweaks, we move on to the final step.
- You make payment and fabrication of the piece begins. Total manufacturing time is between 6 to 10 weeks, depending on complexity. We will inform you the moment your precious item is ready.
- We meet to hand over your bespoke piece. Any balance payment, if any, is made upon collection.
What will I receive?
At the end of this prized exchange, you will receive:
- Your bespoke piece packaged in our signature green State Property box designed to immortalise your bespoke jewellery to be treasured over lifetimes
- Exclusivity of your chosen design, meaning that your piece will be unique to you
- A complimentary cleaning service for your bespoke piece, valid for one year from collection
- Gemstone Certificates (*if applicable)
How much does a bespoke diamond engagement ring usually cost?
Prices start from SGD$5000 for a 18K Gold Ring and $6000 for a Platinum Ring. This depends on type, quality and size of precious stones or diamonds.
How much does a pair of bespoke wedding bands usually cost?
Prices start at
- $3800 for a pair of 18K Gold Rings,
- $5800 for a pair of Platinum Rings.
Prices are quoted without any diamonds or gemstones, and will vary depending on complexity of the design.
What is the difference between a Wedding Band and an Engagement Ring?
An Engagement Ring, sometimes also known as a proposal ring is given to someone at the time of a marriage proposal.
Wedding Bands are exchanged between partners during the wedding ceremony. They are typically simpler bands in comparison to the engagement ring. Both partners receive a wedding band during the ceremony and wear them on the fourth finger of their left hands.
How much should I set aside for my Engagement Ring?
Our advice is to spend what you can happily and comfortably afford. An engagement should be the start of an amazing journey.
What metals do you work with?
We work mainly in 18K (750) Yellow / White / Rose Gold and Platinum (PT950).
I want a Bespoke piece made for my proposal to my partner. How long before should I get in touch with you?
We recommend getting in touch with us at least 3 months before your planned proposal date.
What gemstones do you work with?
We work with most precious stones and diamonds. We do not hold any diamonds in stock. This is to ensure that prices remain competitive whilst allowing us to source and deliver diamonds that truly match your needs.
If I have a gemstone, can you do the setting for it?
Yes we can. Get in touch.
What happens if my Bespoke piece does not fit well?
We offer a complimentary first-time alteration service to help you find your perfect fit. However, please note that altering ring sizes that are drastically different from the measured ring size may incur additional costs.
Do you provide jewellery cleaning services?
Yes, a range of jewellery services are available:
- alterations of ring sizes
- cleaning and polishing
- tightening of prongs on solitaire diamond rings
Can I trade in old jewellery with you?
Yes you can. Set up an appointment with us to find out more about our Old Gold Trade-in Program and our Reimagine Bespoke Services.
Do you offer engraving services?
Yes we do. Click here for more information.
Do your Bespoke pendants come with chains?
Our bespoke pendants will not be accompanied by chain unless requested, or otherwise stated. We do offer a variety of chains that you may purchase separately.
What is your Returns Policy for Bespoke items?
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on bespoke pieces.
What are your payment methods?
We accept bank transfers, credit card payments, and cash of not more than S$20,000.
What are your payment terms?
Depending on the project, we collect full payment or a 50% deposit upon placing the order. The balance shall be paid upon collection of your items, or in the case of international orders, prior to shipping of the order.
Do you take on international projects?
Absolutely. Get in touch.
We provide complimentary shipping for all local & international orders, to wherever UPS/Fedex ships to.